Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 15

Today I'm thankful for something that wasn't around when I was born, but that so many of us today probably take for granted - the internet.  We use it to research, to shop, to date, to figure out where we're going, to find entertainment, to plan travel, to listen to music, and to discover new things.  I don't know how I could've searched for and found so many great apartments to go see in such a short period of time without it.

Since I'm horrible at keeping in touch with anyone I don't see on a regular basis, perhaps my favorite thing about the internet is how it has helped me connect and stay in touch with old friends.  Regardless, what we can do on the internet is limited only by our imaginations, and while I realize that there's a science to it all, I prefer to think of it as magic.  :-)

No comments: