Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks Day 14 & Short Sale Part 8



This is sort of joint-topic post, but today I’m thankful for the approval of my short sale!  

My last post on the subject was October 24, and since then things have been really quiet…until yesterday.  There had been a bit more back and forth with the bank, but fortunately not the runaround of the previous 4 months, and certainly not the several rounds of negotiation I was expecting.  There was one minor detail that needed to be worked out, which was finalized today.  Closing is tentatively set for December 7 (St. Joseph is staying in the ground until everyone signs everything).

This means that apartment hunting starts now - it's already a flurry of activity.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I find someplace good by the time I go through the appointments I’ve set up now through Saturday afternoon.  Wish me luck!

No comments: