Friday, November 30, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 30


There are half a dozen things I could write about today, it being my final post on the subject, but I couldn't finish the month without giving thanks for friends.  Really, I think I can be a horrible one - I'm not good at keeping in touch, and being the strong introvert that I am I'll often choose to stay home for some much needed Viki time rather than go out.  Despite this, I somehow have some of the best friends on the planet.  I'm so blessed, and don't know what I'd do without you all.

Old friends may or may not know how much they've helped me stay afloat over the years.  Newer friends probably don't realize that they've given me hope for the future of the human race, and, yes, while that sounds ridiculously corny, those of you who know how overly-serious I am, know that I mean it very sincerely.    Friends I see & communicate with often really brighten my days, and those I only talk to once in a while make me smile because of the great times we've had.

I won't start listing names, because if you're reading this you're a friend.  However, I can't end without mentioning my 1320 Honeys.  Though our house on Brown Street is no more and the golden ass is MIA, I love you ladies like no others on Earth. Thank you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short. You're a great friend ... especially to those who haven't always been so great in the past. Stay positive and keep smiling.