Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 20

The other day I wrote about being thankful for one of the silliest things ever, and while I admit that just about every post this month is very first world, today will be probably be the most so.  Today I am thankful for a service that I don't use terribly often, but one that I really think is the best thing since sliced bread - today I am thankful for Peapod.

I've never been the biggest fan of others picking out my produce, but since I've come to rely more and more on pre-packaged salad mixes and other veggies I've let my guard down a little.  While I'm certainly not a super-couponer, I not only do a fair amount of clipping, I also normally pride myself on shopping around for the best deals.  This usually means going to more than one store each week.

Well, sometimes I just don't have the energy or the time to run all over and I'm willing to forego saving a few dollars for one of life's ultimate conveniences.  For those times, I LOVE that someone else will do my shopping for me and I can have them bring my groceries to my home for a nominal fee.  Alternatively, I can go to the Peapod Pickup location 3 minutes away and a friendly person in a dark green sweater and bright yellow safety vest will load it all in my trunk.  Even better is the Peapod app, which remembers my previous orders so for those staples, all I need to do is click in a few different spots and I'm all done.

Best service EVER!

No comments: