Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 18

Today I am thankful for something very major - I've found an apartment.  I'm sure part of the reason I found one so quickly is due to my busting a move setting up viewing appointments, but also I think part of it has to do with being in the right place at the right time.  Regardless, I'm thrilled, and can now focus my energy on getting the rest of my condo packed up and ready for an early December move.

For those who are curious, there are only a few things wrong with this apartment - it doesn't have a dishwasher and doesn't have much closet space.  It does, however, have central air (something I didn't think I'd get), as well as several other fantastic pluses.  It's also in such a perfect location  - it's pretty much within walking distance to anything and everything I could want to do (4900 block of Claremont for anyone who knows the area).  I am beyond excited!  :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for you! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to visit!!